Solution Manual Hands-On Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Administration 1st Edition Michael Palmer
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Windows Server 2008.
2. Installing Windows Server 2008 .
3. Configuring the Windows Server 2008 Environment .
4. Introduction to Active Directory and Account Management .
5. Configuring, Managing, and Troubleshooting Resource Access .
6. Configuring Windows Server 2008 Printing .
7. Configuring and Managing Data Storage .
8. Managing Windows Server 2008 Network Services .
9. Configuring Remote Access Services .
10. Securing Windows Server 2008 .
11. Server and Network Monitoring .
12. Managing System Reliability and Availability.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Hands-On Microsoft Windows Server 2008 is the perfect resource for learning Windows Server 2008 from the ground-up! Designed to build a foundation in basic server administration, the book requires no previous server experience. It covers all of the critical Windows Server 2008 features, including the features unique to this new server operating system, from Windows Server 2008 features and versions to installing, configuring, and using Hyper-V virtual server capabilities. Like other books in the widely successful Hands-On series, a variety of hands-on projects are located throughout each chapter, which can be completed in server console, remote connection, Internet, and virtual server environments.