Test Bank 11 Essentials of Effective Writing 1st Edition Ann Marie Radaskiewicz McNeely
Table of Contents
1. Essential #1: Clear Subject, Audience, and Purpose.
2. Essential #2: Conventional Form and Features.
3. Essential #3: Four Rules for Clear Sentences.
4. Essential #4: Vivid Language.
5. Essential #5: Complete Paragraphs.
6. Essential #6: Coherent Paragraphs.
7. Essential #7: Cohesive Paragraphs.
8. Essential #8: Clear Organization in Essays and Multi-Paragraph Compositions.
9. Prewriting for Effective Opening Paragraphs.
10. Essential #10: Effective Closings.
11. Essential#11: Sensitivity and Tact.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
11 ESSENTIALS OF EFFECTIVE WRITING is organized around the eleven characteristics of quality writing, which include clear subject, audience, and purpose; vivid language; complete paragraphs; clear organization; and more. The integration of the writing process and extensive exercises provide students with the foundation they need to be successful writers in their academic, personal, and professional lives. Clear, succinct explanations and a variety of visuals and examples help students easily remember the eleven essential qualities of writing as they learn to apply them to their own writing. Each chapter features a checklist so students can evaluate their writing for successful use of one of the eleven qualities and suggested activities designed to specifically highlight academic, professional, and personal applications.