Test Bank 2011 Corporate Partnership Estate and Gift Taxation 5th Edition Pratt
Table of Contents
1. Income Taxation of Corporations.
2. Corporate Formation and Capital Structure.
3. Corporate Distributions: Cash, Property, and Stock Dividends.
4. Corporate Distributions: Stock Redemptions and Partial Liquidations.
5. Complete Liquidations.
6. Penalty Taxes on Corporate Accumulations.
7. Corporate Reorganizations.
8. Consolidated Tax Returns.
9. Taxation of Partnerships and Partners.
10. Partnership Distributions, Dispositions of Partnership Interests, and Partnership Terminations.
11. S Corporations.
12. International Taxation.
13. State and Local Taxation.
14. Estate and Gift Taxation.
15. Income Taxation of Estates and Trusts.
16. Family Tax Planning.
17. Sources and Applications of Federal Tax Law.
18. Tax Practice and Procedure.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
For more than 25 years, the Pratt & Kulsrud Taxation series has provided educators, students and professionals an engaging and clear presentation of tax law. In 1984, the series began with Federal Taxation, a first-of-its-kind textbook exploring issues related to the taxation of individuals and businesses. The success of that text and the demand for additional topics led to the creation of two separate texts: Corporate, Partnership, Estate and Gift Taxation and Individual Taxation. Through each edition, the series has consistently held to the principle that the key to learning taxation is to understand the underlying purpose behind every rule. For this reason, the authors and editors have made a concerted effort to provide the conceptual background and the historical foundation they believe are essential for comprehension. This edition continues the tradition of excellence with timely updates reflecting the latest in tax laws, the integration of H&R Block At Home software, and rich online resources for instructors.