Solution Manual Accounting Information Systems 9th Edition Hall
Table of Conents
1. The Information System: An Accountant’s Perspective.
2. Introduction to Transaction Processing.
3. Ethics, Fraud, and Internal Control.
4. The Revenue Cycle.
5. The Expenditure Cycle Part I: Purchases and Cash Disbursements Procedures.
6. The Expenditure Cycle Part II: Payroll Processing and Fixed Asset Procedures.
7. The Conversion Cycle.
8. Financial Reporting and Management Reporting Systems.
9. Database Management Systems.
10. The REA Approach to Business Process Modeling.
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
12. Electronic Commerce Systems.
13. Managing the Systems Development Life Cycle.
14. Construct, Deliver, and Maintain Systems Project.
15. IT Controls Part I: Sarbanes-Oxley and IT Governance.
16. IT Controls Part II: Security and Access.
17. IT Controls Part III: Systems Development, Program Changes, Application Controls.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Introduce students to the most up-to-date, thorough coverage of today’s accounting information systems and related technologies with Hall’s leading ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 9E. This popular text features an early presentation of the transaction cycle with an emphasis on ethics, fraud, and the modern manufacturing environment. The book focuses on the needs and responsibilities of accountants as end users of systems, systems designers, and auditors. The text completely integrates Sarbanes-Oxley as it affects internal controls and other relevant topics. With this new edition, students examine the risks and advantages of cloud computing. With thorough updates of the transaction cycle and business processes coverage, students also gain a better understanding of the differences in the manual and automated accounting system needs of small and large companies.