Solution Manual Cengage Advantage Books 3rd Edition Jennings
Table of Conents
1. Introduction to Law.
2. Business Ethics and Social Responsibility.
3. The Court System and Dispute Resolution.
4. Business and the Constitution.
5. Administrative Law.
6. International Law.
7. Business Crime.
8. Business Torts.
9. Environmental Regulation and Sustainability.
10. Contracts and Sales: Introduction and Formation.
11. Contracts and Sales: Performance, Remedies, and Rights.
12. Business Marketing and Products: Ads and Product Safety.
13. Business Competition: Antitrust Law.
14. Business and Intellectual Property Law.
15. Agency Law.
16. Governance and Structure: The Law of Business Associations.
17. Governance and Regulation: Securities Law.
18. Business and Employees: Employment Regulation.
19. Business and Employees: Employment Discrimination.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Using an integrated approach, FOUNDATIONS OF THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS, 3E thoroughly explores the intersection of law, business strategy, and ethics. Authored by a renowned scholar of business ethics, this concise legal environment text covers all core topics and fulfills current curricular and AACSB accrediting standards. The third edition features intriguing examples of legal and ethical issues pulled straight from the news and pop culture, and the author’s KnowNow blog gives you access to hundreds of additional examples and pending cases. All-new cases have been strategically chosen to integrate multiple chapter concepts. In addition, new self-graded quizzes at the end of each chapter enable students to check how well they read and understood chapter material. With more than 200 real-world cases and critical-thinking exercises, this student-friendly textbook helps students define their ethical compass within the business world.