Solution Manual Communication Systems 5th Edition Haykin
Table of Contents
2. Representation of Signals and Systems
3. Continuous-Wave Modulation
4. Random Processes
5. Noise in CW Modulation Systems
6. Pulse Modulation
7. Baseband Pulse Transmission
8. Digital Passband Transmission
9. Spread-Spectrum Modulation
10. Fundamental Limits in Information Theory
11. Error Control Coding
12. Advanced Communication Systems .
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
This best-selling, easy to read book offers the most complete discussion on the theories and principles behind today’s most advanced communications systems. Throughout, Haykin emphasizes the statistical underpinnings of communication theory in a complete and detailed manner. Readers are guided though topics ranging from pulse modulation and passband digital transmission to random processes and error-control coding. The fifth edition has also been revised to include an extensive treatment of digital communications.