Solution Manual PFIN 4 4th Edition Gitman
Table of Contents
1. Understanding the Financial Process.
2. Using Financial Statements and Budgets.
3. Preparing Your Taxes.
4. Managing Your Cash and Savings.
5. Making Automobile and Housing Decisions.
6. Using Credit.
7. Using Consumer Loans.
8. Insuring Your Life.
9. Insuring Your Health.
10. Protecting Your Property.
11. Investment Planning.
12. Investing in Stocks and Bonds.
13. Investing in Mutual Funds, ETFs, and Real Estate.
14. Planning for Retirement.
15. Preserving Your Estate.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Created by the continuous feedback of a “student-tested, faculty-approved” process, PFIN4 delivers a visually appealing and succinct print component, tear-out review cards for students and instructors, and a consistent online offering with CourseMate that includes an eBook in addition to a set of interactive digital tools proven to increase retention and outcomes. PFIN4 provides clear, approachable content and additional tools to help you further engage students in learning and understanding personal finance.
We sell the Solution Manual for PFIN 4 4th Edition Gitman