Solution Manual South-Western Federal Taxation 12th Edition Smith
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Taxation.
2. Working with the Tax Law.
3. Taxes on the Financial Statements.
4. Gross Income.
5. Business Deductions.
6. Losses and Loss Limitations.
7. Property Transactions: Basis, Gain and Loss, and Nontaxable Exchanges.
8. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses, Section 1231, and Recapture Provisions.
9. Corporations: Organization, Capital Structure, and Operating Rules.
10. Corporations: Earnings & Profits and Distributions.
11. Partnerships and Limited Liability Entities. 12. S Corporations.
13. Multijurisdictional Taxation.
14. Business Tax Credits and Corporate Alternative Minimum Tax.
15. Comparative Forms of Doing Business.
16. Introduction to the Taxation of Individuals.
17. Individuals as Employees and Proprietors.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Complete with hundreds of examples, SOUTH-WESTERN FEDERAL TAXATION 2009: TAXATION OF BUSINESS ENTITIES uses a business entity perspective to introduce you to federal taxation. And unlike other texts, it emphasizes tax concepts and issues — not the details of ever-changing tax rules — to equip you with a solid understanding of the Tax Code and hands-on applications to put it into practice. Making it easier than ever for you to understand the impact that careful tax planning has in today’s marketplace, TAXATION OF BUSINESS ENTITIES integrates a unique tax planning framework throughout the text to more effectively demonstrate the relevance of tax planning for businesses and individual taxpayers. Preparing you for the long term, SOUTH-WESTERN FEDERAL TAXATION provides numerous opportunities to sharpen your critical-thinking and writing skills. In addition, H&R Block’s TaxCut software comes with each new copy of this text to provide you with an additional tax preparation tool! Thomson/RIA’s Checkpoint, Student Edition, is an optional bundle item offering six-month access to the leading online tax research database.