Solution Manual South-Western Federal Taxation 2009 32nd Edition Hoffman
Table of Contents
1. Understanding and Working with the Federal Tax Law.
2. Corporations: Introduction and Operating Rules.
3. Corporations: Special Situations.
4. Corporations: Organization and Capital Structure.
5. Corporations: Earnings & Profits and Dividend Distributions.
6. Corporations: Redemptions and Liquidations.
7. Corporations: Reorganizations.
8. Consolidated Tax Returns.
9. Taxation of International Transactions.
10. Partnerships: Formation, Operation, and Basis.
11. Partnerships: Distributions, Transfer of Interests, and Terminations.
12. S Corporations.
13. Comparative Forms of Doing Business.
14. Exempt Entities.
15. Multistate Corporate Taxation.
16. Tax Practice and Ethics.
17. The Federal Gift and Estate Taxes.
18. Family Tax Planning.
19. Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates.
Appendix A: Tax Rate Schedules and Tables.
Appendix B: Tax Forms.
Appendix C: Glossary of Tax
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Packed with real-world examples, the 2009 EDITION of SOUTH-WESTERN FEDERAL TAXATION: CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, ESTATES & TRUSTS remains the most effective text for helping you master the complex and ever-changing tax legislation. Preparing you for the long term, SOUTH-WESTERN FEDERAL TAXATION offers many opportunities to sharpen critical-thinking and writing skills. Internet exercises tied directly to chapter research cases give you hands-on experience using online resources to solve tax issues. H&R Block’s TaxCut® software comes with each new copy of this text to provide you with an additional tax preparation tool!