Solution Manual West Federal Taxation 2008 31st Edition Hoffman
Table of Contents
1. Understanding and Working with the Federal Tax Law.
2. Corporations: Introduction, Operating Rules, and Related Corporations.
3. Corporations: Special Situations.
4. Corporations: Organization and Capital Structure.
5. Corporations: Earnings & Profits and Dividend Distributions.
6. Corporations: Redemptions and Liquidations.
7. Corporations: Reorganizations.
8. Consolidated Tax Returns.
9. Taxation of International Transactions.
10. Partnerships: Formation, Operation, and Basis.
11. Partnerships: Distributions, Transfer of Interests, and Terminations.
12. S Corporations.
13. Comparative Forms of Doing Business.
14. Exempt Entities.
15. Multistate Corporate Taxation.
16. Tax Administration and Practice.
17. Federal Gift and Estate Taxes.
18. Family Tax Planning.
19. Income Taxation of Trusts and Estates.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
The 2008 EDITION of WEST FEDERAL TAXATION: CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, ESTATES & TRUSTS remains the most effective text for helping readers master the complex and ever-changing tax legislation. Its current, comprehensive, and accessible presentation provides thorough coverage of C Corporations, Flow-Through Entities, Family Tax Planning, and more, while highlighting materials of critical interest to the serious tax practitioner. And its relevant, real-world examples bring chapter concepts to life with realistic tax situations. The book gives strong emphasis to the importance of careful tax planning with special sections and integrated tax planning applications and suggestions throughout most chapters. It also offers solid coverage of how taxation is affected by international concerns. Preparing you for the long term, WFT offers readers many opportunities to sharpen critical-thinking and writing skills as well as build upon your knowledge as you progress through the text with unique features like the Multi-Issue Problems. In addition, Internet exercises are tied directly to chapter research cases, giving you valuable hands-on experience using online resources to solve real tax issues. Packed with examples, practical applications, and powerful learning tools, WEST FEDERAL TAXATION: CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, ESTATES & TRUSTS, 2008 EDITION delivers the most comprehensive coverage available.