Solution Manual West Federal Taxation 2008 31st Edition Hoffman
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Taxation and Understanding the Federal Tax Law.
2. Working with the Tax Law.
3. Tax Determination; Personal and Dependency Exemptions; An Overview of Property Transactions.
4. Gross Income: Concepts and Inclusions.
5. Gross Income: Exclusions.
6. Deductions and Losses: In General.
7. Deductions and Losses: Certain Business Expenses and Losses.
8. Depreciation, Cost Recovery, Amortization, and Depletion.
9. Deductions: Employee and Self-Employed-Related Expenses.
10. Deductions and Losses: Certain Itemized Deductions.
11. Passive Activity Losses.
12. Alternative Minimum Tax.
13. Tax Credits and Payment Procedures.
14. Property Transactions: Determination of Gain or Loss and Basis Consideration.
15. Property Transactions: Nontaxable Exchanges.
16. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses.
17. Property Transactions: Section 1231 and Recapture Provisions.
18. Accounting Periods and Methods.
19. Deferred Compensation.
20. Corporations and Partnerships .
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
The 2008 edition of WEST FEDERAL TAXATION: INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAXES remains the most effective text for helping students master the ever-changing Individual Tax Code. Its current, comprehensive, and accessible presentation of the Tax Code and regulations pertaining to the individual taxpayer covers all major developments in federal taxation–complete with relevant, real-world examples that bring chapter concepts to life with realistic tax situations. The book gives strong emphasis to the importance of careful tax planning with special sections and integrated tax planning applications and suggestions throughout most chapters. It also offers solid coverage of how taxation is affected by international concerns. WFT is packed with tools to help you succeed on the CPA exam and well beyond. The new CPA exam includes tax research requiring students to use RIA Checkpoint–and WFT users will be well prepared. The book includes a thorough simulation tutorial that walks students step-by-step through the process of how to apply RIA research strategies as well as numerous research exercises to put their skills to the test. New copies of the text include a code good for 12 months of free access to RIA Checkpoint Student Version as well as tax software bestseller TurboTax Premier. Packed with examples, practical applications, and powerful learning tools, WEST FEDERAL TAXATION: INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAXES, 2008 EDITION delivers the most comprehensive coverage of individual taxation available.