Test Bank Basic Finance 11th Edition Mayo
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to Basic Finance.
2. The Role of Financial Markets and Financial Intermediaries.
3. Investment Banking.
4. Securities Markets.
5. The Federal Reserve.
6. International Currency Flows.
7. The Time Value of Money.
8. Risk and Its Measurement.
9. Analysis of Financial Statements.
10. The Features of Stock.
11. Stock Valuation.
12. The Features of Long-Term Debt–Bonds.
13. Bond Pricing and Yields.
14. Preferred Stock.
15. Convertible Securities.
16. Investment Returns.
17. Investment Companies.
18. Forms of Business and Corporate Taxation.
19. Break-Even Analysis and the Payback Period.
21. Cost of Capital.
22. Capital Budgeting.
24. Cash Budgeting.
25. Management of Current Assets.
26. Management of Short-Term Liabilities.
27. Intermediate-Term Debt and Leasing.
28. Options: Puts and Calls.
29. Futures and Swaps.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Combining the most current coverage available with a student-friendly modular format, BASIC FINANCE: AN INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS, INVESTMENTS & MANAGEMENT, 11E introduces the three primary aspects of finance and examines how they are interrelated to give students a firm foundation in all of finance–not just corporate finance. Each chapter offers a concise, self-contained treatment of one or two finance concepts or institutions easily covered in a single class period. Students can build on what they learn through the text’s Internet resources, number problems, illustrations using financial calculators, and a Microsoft® Excel appendix. The text introduces the time value of money using three approaches to reinforce the concept–interest tables, financial calculator keystrokes, and investment analysis calculator software created specifically for the Mayo books. The 11th Edition includes additional self-help problems with answers and relationships with answers, new coverage of classes of stock/preferred stock, and new sections on Internet sources of information. It is also completely up to date with current tax laws.