Test Bank Principles of Supply Chain Management 4th Edition Wisner
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Supply Chain Management.
2. Purchasing Management.
3. Creating and Managing Supplier Relationship.
4. Ethical and Sustainable Sourcing.
5. Demand Forecasting.
6. Resource Planning Systems.
7. Inventory Management.
8. Process Management–Lean and Six Sigma in the Supply Chain.
9. Domestic U.S. and Global Logistics.
10. Customer Relationship Management.
11. Global Location Decisions.
12. Service Response Logistics.
13. Supply Chain Process Integration.
14. Performance Measurement Along the Supply Chain.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Updated with the latest practices, trends, and developments from the field, PRINCIPLES OF SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT: A BALANCED APPROACH, 4E guides students step by step through the management of all supply chain activity while addressing real-world concerns related to domestic and global supply chains. Comprehensive, one-of-a-kind coverage encompasses operations, purchasing, logistics, and process integration. The text follows the natural flow through the supply chain–resulting in one of the most balanced approaches available. Well-organized chapters demonstrate the practical applications of supply chain management in today’s workplace, and intriguing SCM Profiles provide abundant real-world business examples. The fourth edition includes revised and expanded end-of-chapter questions and problems. In addition, the Instructor Companion Website includes 29 cases, the Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint® slides, a test bank, and a YouTube video library.